Hoi An Sunset Delight Walking Food Tour with the Local.
Hoi An specialty cooked up by our own family over generations.
Start the tour with a tasty cocktail made with local ingredients at a hidden bar at the central market and taste delicious grilled BBQ sticks.
Visit a family with generations making the famous Hoi An dishes – White Rose dumplings. We also eat like locals at the other local street food counters, trying local popular Banh Can Fried rice cakes, Banh Mi, Chicken Rice, and Cao Lau Hoi An special noodle.
The tour finishes with local herbal tea and old town to admire the peaceful old town and majestic lanterns of Hoi An, then leave with a flower lantern on the river with your secret wish.
Each secret spot takes you on a journey through the old town and outskirts, weaving in and out the tiny alleyways you’ll get to chow down with the locals at stalls you’d never discover on your
Food on the tour:
1. Sunset Cocktail & BBQ sticks
2. Whiterose dumplings
3. Crispy pancake
4. Cao Lau or My Quang Hoi An special noodles
5. Banh My
6. Chicken Rice
7. Local herbal tea/ or Dessert
• Food included in the program
• Entrance fee and English-speaking local guide
• Welcome drink a cocktail or non-alcohol choice
• All other services not mentioned above
• All meals and beverages unspecified in the program
• Personal expenses & tips for tour guide and driver